"Being a missionary is great, and it sucks too only because of certain things, like listening to my music; but it's definitely an amazing experience. My companion, Elder Nielson, is way cool; we have the room to ourselves, and we have a lot in common, like girlfriends, music, movies, everything. The food is......OK, it's not great (I have to admit, I thought this boy would starve in the MTC! He is SUCH a picky eater, he doesn't eat things like cheese or lettuce...how does he survive?), but not bad, so that is how I live, mostly burgers, with rice and stuff, but its not bad. The MTC bookstore is the place to be, it has Dr. Pepper (caffeine free), all sorts of chips and all that good stuff. Okay I guess that is how he lived to be nineteen, Dr. Pepper and hot cheetos! Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and in the morning we have a service project, which SUCKS, but that's ok. The worse part is we have to wake up like ten minutes earlier, so that really sucks. Honestly, where is this attitude coming from? They are having lots of food, and personal time, (Letters, bookstore, (you mean junk food?) haircuts, etc." "I am district leader, if you have not known, and it sucks (There is that nasty S-word again!), because everyone looks to you for the hymns, all that good stuff, but it's also very cool because I get the mail for everybody." Apparently everyone liked him for this very reason!
" Elder *****...acts like he doesn't want to be here, so I don't know what to do with him, and it really stresses me out. " Well little bro, welcome to the life of responsibility! I thought it would be interesting to see how well he handles all these different situations with other people, and to see how much he grows along the way. If any of you can offer any advice, feel free to in the comment section! He will be able to keep tabs on the blog now and again.
























No comments:
Post a Comment