"Well this week has been a long one, but at the same time its gone by really fast. A lot of knocking, and no one new to teach. This week not too much happened, with the exception of yesterday."
"Also, yesterday was a good time to get a break from my comp. I'm ready for this next week when they transfer him to a Ghetto Area. He thinks he's going to the country, but it's completely opposite. He is way spoiled too; he's mad because he hasn't gotten a letter from anyone in a week. I just laugh. His parents send him so much stuff it's insane. We are starting to get along better now then at the beginning, so I really can't complain anymore, the Lord is blessing me."
"We had a few member appointments. We have to get this ward fired up so they can help us out. I went running the other day and decided I need to get in shape and stop being lazy in the morning, hopefully I'll do OK. I can't believe I turn 20 on Sunday, already 20 years of my life has passed by and it's as Jacob says "Our lives passed away like as it were unto us as a dream". So far it's true even though I have much of my life in front of me. I hope to hear from everyone this next week, that would be a nice treat. If you are going to email then please email me on my hotmail account because my mailbox is "getting full" and I don't want to have to erase anything. Love You Guys!"
-Elder Brox






















No comments:
Post a Comment