"We went out tracting, it wasn't too cold, but it was raining. It was pretty fun, I'm not going to lie. We just met some really interesting people, people who told us we are brain washed and we are polluting our lives with a false church. We basically confounded them and then when they couldn't think of anything else to say, they would close the door."
"Later that night Elder Nielsen and I went out to Applebees for our year mark. We just started talking about dating when we get home and how much fun it will be. Oh ya if nobody has figured out by now, I'm pretty sure everyone does, but Pamela is now engaged. I'm happy for her, she finally found someone for her. So we were just thinking of how much fun and hard work we are going to have our last year especially now that we have nothing holding us back. We had a good time. I didn't get to burn a Shirt, but I really wanted to."
"Saturday we had a power visit with some of the members, and we came up with a way to get the members more excited for missionary work. We made up a Rap and made them a chain of funny and inspirational quotes. One of the funny ones was like "Make Satan Angry...Bring A Friend To Church" or " Life's a Garden....Dig It" (that's for anyone who has seen Joe Dirt). You get the idea, it was fun. Then when they invite someone they rip off a piece of the chain and write their experiences on the back. We take all of the experiences and make another chain and put it around the Christmas Tree in the church so that other members can see their success."
"We also found 2 more people to start teaching. One is going back to Virgina today, and she met the missionaries up there last week sometime then came down here and met us. So if God's not trying to say something to her... I hope she's figured it out. Sunday was the same ol' same ol', but we saw the Temple Dedication for the Mexico Temple. It was good."
"Monday was a very interesting day. We went in to Zone conference, then after it was over we came out, and our Car wasn't in the place where we parked it. I asked my companion where it's at because I gave him the keys to put his new GPS in there. He had no idea. Now there are a lot of missionaries there at this point, and then the Assistants came, so we thought for sure someone was yankin' our chain. But after about 15 mins we realized it was STOLEN!!!! So we called the Fleet administrator and the Police. It's a Good thing they put black boxes into them. so they tracked down the car and it was an Hour away from where we were. Well it turns out that the cops found the guys who stole it, and they had been in a really rich neighborhood driving through peoples lawns. They heard the police sirens and then crashed the car into a brick wall. It turned out to be a side of a house. Then the police chased them down and now they are arrested. Crazy Stuff!!!! So we had to drive around with the Zone Leaders for a while, and yesterday we got a new car."
"We went knocking last night in 30 degree weather. I didn't bring my gloves or wear any thermals, I think I'm getting a little sick again. Oh Well. I Love you family!"
-Elder Brox
-Elder Brox






















No comments:
Post a Comment