This is a compilation of a letter and an email written by Tyler on the 9th. "Hey! How are you doing this wonderful morning? I'm in such a good mood, you have no idea. How did you like conference? I loved it. I got some answers to my questions. I can't believe how good conference was. It was just amazing. Listening to the prophet...I learned a lot of good things. I really liked Elder Nelson's talk when he said salvation is an individual matter and exaltation is a family matter. We watched the last session of conference with an investigator named Joy. She's Filipino and her mother's a member. She's married and has two kids. She is so cool. She really liked conference and was even late to work because she didn't want to leave. I guess missionaries in the past have tried to get her baptized but she hasn't gotten her spiritual witness. God is the reason why I'm out here, well I mean, my purpose for being out here. If He didn't exist then he wouldn't be blessing me as much as he has. I promise he has always answered my prayers, I'm trying to think of one he hasn't yet. That's how I know I need to be out here. I'm not social though, so if you could help pray with me for that then I know He will help me."Where in NJ is Elder Brox?
Brox Family
Front row from L to R: Travis, Melissa, Andy, Jace (on lap), Nate. Second Row from L to R: Kylan, Makenna, Chad, Kierra, Sara (on lap). Back row from L to R: Shanna, Tyler, Wendy, Donnell, Drew (on lap).
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
4/9/08 Letter Excerpts
This is a compilation of a letter and an email written by Tyler on the 9th. "Hey! How are you doing this wonderful morning? I'm in such a good mood, you have no idea. How did you like conference? I loved it. I got some answers to my questions. I can't believe how good conference was. It was just amazing. Listening to the prophet...I learned a lot of good things. I really liked Elder Nelson's talk when he said salvation is an individual matter and exaltation is a family matter. We watched the last session of conference with an investigator named Joy. She's Filipino and her mother's a member. She's married and has two kids. She is so cool. She really liked conference and was even late to work because she didn't want to leave. I guess missionaries in the past have tried to get her baptized but she hasn't gotten her spiritual witness. God is the reason why I'm out here, well I mean, my purpose for being out here. If He didn't exist then he wouldn't be blessing me as much as he has. I promise he has always answered my prayers, I'm trying to think of one he hasn't yet. That's how I know I need to be out here. I'm not social though, so if you could help pray with me for that then I know He will help me."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















No comments:
Post a Comment