
"Hello son, before I forget, what time are you calling on Christmas? We can't wait to talk with you. AM would probably be best if that can be worked out. Right now I am in the throes of getting everything done and finishing up Christmas. Wow, this week went by fast. I have one more pkg. to get to you, so if you don't get it before Christmas it will come in time for New Years. OK? I don't know what I was thinking. I got everything ordered, wrapped and put in the box, got it out in time and then remembered the important stuff. I would of had to send a second box anyway but still it really made me mad at myself. Love you Son. Always in my heart."
-MOM
Mom, I only have like 3 mins before the computer kicks me off, but I'll be calling 10:00 my time so that would be 7:00 your time. So don't worry. Sorry Ki I don't want you to have to wait for me today. Love you guys thank you for all that you do. You're All in my prayers!!!!!
-Ty






















No comments:
Post a Comment