"Hey everyone, I'm not gonna lie this last week was really hard. People that were progressing really well and people we were seeing decided to ignore our phone calls and stop meeting with us. So now we are back to square one. I've been praying a lot and I got a lot of answers. I cannot be discouraged I have to keep going."
"Transfers are next week on wednesday, and we don't find out until this saturday if im staying or leaving, but I'm most likely leaving. I have no idea why people have stopped all contact with us, they must have been anti-ed even though we left them with like 20 anti comittments. Oh well life moves on."
"Saturday we got to meet with Christain (he's the only one who still loves church and us) and he is so awesome he will be getting baptized no matter what. We taught him the Plan of Salvation, or finshed it so to say, and he was blown away and now loves the church already more then he did before. I'm so happy we have him and that I was able to work with him. He came late to church the next day because of the time change. The weather here is so unpredictable. Its been just a bit chilly nothing too bad, but all the snow is now gone and hopefully it never comes back."
"Monday we had to drive everywhere because my comp. is an electrican, and he had to fix some fax machines. So that took all morning and afternoon. We got done at 6 and then went finding for 2 hours and found 2 new people to start teaching, they will need a lot of changes but the lady was really nice. They offered us Vodka and wine, and after we denied they offered coffee. Talk about everything we need not to do, they do. I'm not sure if they were all there, they like to talk a lot, and it smelled really bed of smoke. After we got done we changed all our clothes because of how bad it was. We will be seeing them next Thursday."
"Yesterday was awesome. I almost threw up in the morning, so I prayed and after a while I felt a lot better and we went out finding, and talked to some wonderful people. One of them said her husband reads the Book of Mormon and has a lot of questions. Who does that? Read the Book of Mormon on there own? That's amazing! We had dinner with a member and had my favorite, lagsana. And we had an amazing discussion about the Priesthood. I felt very accomplished that day, and that the Lord was pleased with us."
"So now here I am. I am grateful for all you guys, you really mean a lot to me. Thank you for all that you do and all your examples. Kylan don't get stressed, just go through and rely on the Lord, that's what it comes down to. I hope you got my letter. I love all of you. Thanks for everything."
-Elder Brox























No comments:
Post a Comment