"Hey everyone, how is everyone doing? I'm not doing too well, I'm getting transferred today to a new area. I wasn't too happy when I found out, I was working hard and getting along great with my comp. Sure enough, when things get better they transfer me. I hope I do well in my new area, it's South Orange, Maplewood area. My new comp has only been out for about 6 weeks, so that puts me in charge and I'm not sure if that's a good idea. Well just keep me in your prayers please."
"How is Everyone? I have a couple of questions to ask. In the new house is there a pool? Where did the Johnson's live again? Is Mario cart (the new one) any fun? I heard Ironman is amazing, I hope I get to see it for Christmas."
"My week was really fun, except for saying goodbye to everyone. A lot of people we taught were actually really sad, and some even cried. It made me feel good, in a good way. I didn't think I was that important to anyone, but apparently so, HA! We stopped by the Villamoore family on Thursday, they made us some food, it was really good. She read her homework! We were way excited, and the best part is she LOVED it. She really liked Alma 32 where it talks about faith as a seed. Then I left her with Enos, because that is one of my all time favorites. Then we went back again the next day,I forget why, but it was another good visit. We stopped by the Reyes family to say bye, and It really softened their hearts because that family loved us. The Villamoores wouldn't believe me at first, but then after awhile they listened. They were extremely sad, but I'm going to go back and visit, so we exchanged info and I left. We said bye to Wilson and Zelia, they were really grateful that I was able to serve there with them. We gave them a gift and left. So mostly this week was about goodbyes. Well Its time for me to move on. I have to leave like now, so I Love you guys and please write me. I love to hear from everyone."
-Elder Brox






















No comments:
Post a Comment