"Hey everyone! Man this last week has been hard. It has probably been one of the most stressful weeks of my life. We found a lot of new people to teach, and we were really excited about it. Most of the new investigators we had to drop because they won't show up to appointments or won't answer phone calls, OR they will tell us that they aren't interested. This week has been one of the toughest, and it's not because I'm homesick, it's because I'm mission sick. It's worse then being homesick. But hopefully if everything is suppose to go right this week, it could be one of the better weeks."
"Oh happy B-Day Makenna(Travis and Melissa's daughter Makenna who just turned 6! They had a big birthday bash at grandparents house.)!! I had to write it down so I wouldn't forget."
"Jean is doing good, but he still struggles to get the full picture of things. We are going to try and set him for baptism for the beginning of next month so that will give us more time to work with him. The one family I was really excited to teach wasn't interested when we came back again for our 2nd appointment. The other new inv. we found and started teaching told us that she was moving this Sunday to Philly, so we are again sad, and it just seems like everything we had is slowly falling apart. Satan has great hold upon these people here in NJ."
"We had zone conference yesterday and it was all directed to me, or at least that's what it felt like. The gospel is so true, no matter how hard it gets, he is just forming me to what I need to become."
-Elder Brox






















No comments:
Post a Comment